Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG

This RPG is the most fun and you can play as cannon characters and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Empty
PostSubject: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Utashi was sitting on top of a Leaf Village building, pondering on many things that involved his life.

Last edited by Utashi Lee on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 am

Lukia was at the top of the Hokage Mountain just sitting above Utashi just watching him ponder there, she grabbed a water bottle and jumped down from the mountain and landed far away from Utashi, she sat there and rolled the water bottle and it hit his side as he was looking at the clear water, "It's special water," Lukia's voice echoed through his head, "It's made of pure, sparkling water that can heal anything but your feelings." Lukia said as she tapped his head.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgclash.rpg-board.net
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:46 pm

"Why did you give me this?" He said as he broke out of his thinking state and looking for where the voice came from. "Who said that?"
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 pm

"Right here," Lukia said as she sat beside him, "People need safety you know Utashi..." she sighed .
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:51 pm

"Where did you come from?" Utashi said as he looked over at Lukia. He leaned back and stared at the clouds as they went by. "Anyways, I know safety is important. It's just life that I am thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Lukia nodded, "I can understand, life is important for us to live through ... " Lukia smiled, "I came from the mountains up there above us ... " she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:57 pm

"It never ceases to amaze me...how this can happen in an instant. Am I right?" Utashi said. He looked up and just relaxed himself. He was sort-of lost in thought as he stared at a sky filled with white, fluffy clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:00 pm

"What are you asking, what are you wondering about Utashi?" Lukia asked and a pink petal dropped on Utashi's nose, then Lukia's head and soon she was almost covered in them ...
She warmed Utashi's heart with a village story ...
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:09 pm

"That was a nice story. What I mean is, I've had some trouble in the past. I also have had many other things as well. I've never, although, thought of what the meanings of these things are. I had a friend once, I never really known what a true friends meaning is, until an instant came by, and..." he sat up, "...and was taken away from me." He looked over the rest of the village from ontop of the Hokage's building. He then leaned back once again.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 am

She looked at Utashi, "That must have been quite frightning to you ." Ryu said in a light tone and patted the older shinobi's hair, "It will be all right, as long as you think about him, he'll come back to you." she smiled trying to make Utashi happy again.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

"I guess that's true." He looked at the water that appeared earlier. He picked it up and glared at it with a confused look. "What is this anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm

"It's clear water, clear water that heals your heart and chakra when you are in need." she smiled and flicked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 pm

"So, it's something similar to the Heroes Water I take it then, right?" Utashi looked down at the bottle. It had a shine to it that made regular water look like mud. It looked as though it was the purest water on the Earth, and it probably was. "It's pretty nice looking water, pretty pure."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 am

"Yeah, I found it on my here one night. This area makes me feel comfortable and make me lose my bad thoughts." she smiled, "Yes it is like Hero's water." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 am

"Yeah. Of course it's also a great view. I mean, we're looking over the whole entire village..." Utashi then lays back again and tries to watch the clouds go by. "It's also very peaceful up here. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:18 am

"Me too," Lukia said with a thud as she hit the mountain, "I feel comfortable around two things, here, and with you." she said with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

Utashi sat up and looked at Lukia. "No one has ever really said anything to me like that before...." Then, he kind-of blushed a little, then, it faded. "...I mean, ever since my friend was killed." He then got up and walked to Lukia.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 am

"Well, it's the same with me." she said and smiled as her ear flicked and her tail wagged a bit as Utashi sat down. "I've never had a love before in my life." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:27 am

"Well, now we have." Utashi started to blush a little and put his hand on Lukia's. "I know I have."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 am

Lukia smiled and put her head on his lap and closed her eyes and felt the gentle winds blow Utashi's hair and shirt onto Lukia's back as she felt comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 am

Utashi looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful range of clouds. It was a beautiful day. He then looked down and saw the children at play. It reminded him of his childhood. He then looked up again as he leaned back at the sky. He was happy at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 am

Lukia looked up at Utashi and crawled up beside him and rolled over to see the sky, "Nice day ,huh? Especially if it's with you." she smiled and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 am

"Same with you. I don't think I'll ever see, or know a better day." He grabbed the water bottle then and laid it down to his other side as he laid down. he blushed a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 am

She grinned even more and squeezed Utashi's hand with excitement and hugged Utashi with a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

Utashi hugged her back and kissed her back. Didn't expect this coming "Do you...wanna go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next