Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG

This RPG is the most fun and you can play as cannon characters and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

"Sure." Lukia smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgclash.rpg-board.net
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 am

Utashi got up and helped Lukia up, still holding her hand, and they got off the building together onto the ground. Then, they went for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:55 am

Lukia smiled and clutched Utashi's hand. She pointed at a dog running around with a boy. She thougt it was cute. "Where are we going?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 am

"We're just going for a walk. We'll return to our meeting point at the end of it, okay? In the mean time, you want to have some lunch?" Utashi asked with a nice smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:06 am

"Yeah, sure." Lukia replied with a smile on her face, "And Utashi ..." she said quietl;y, "Thanks for everything," she said and added a quick french kiss on his lips before he could reply.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 am

"You're welcome." Utashi walked her over to the Ramen Stand. "I'll have 1 oriental Ramen and some tea. What will you have?"
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 am

"I will have the same." Lukia said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 am

Ichiroku got their orders and they ate. After the meal was finished, Utashi payed for their meals and they took off once again. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:51 pm

"I don't really know." Lukia said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Utashi kept ahold of Lukia's hand and they kept walking around, until they reached the park. Apparently, there was nobody there, only some tree's, birds, and about 3 ducks. After so long, they made it back to their meeting place, and Utashi forgot to put the water back in his bag when they first left. "Nothing really exciting happened on our walk. Don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 pm

"No, but I felt a tingle, only as you touched my hand. You made me stronger." Lukia said and stood in front of him, "Thank you." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:11 am

"Your welcome." Utashi then grabbed her other hand. The sun was starting to set in the backround as they stood ontop of the hokage building. It was a romantic backround scene. He leaned over and kissed lukia on the lips. For the first time in a long time, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 am

Lukia kissed with Utashi and put her arms crossed around his neck, she felt happy with Utashi and she held him around his neck, they were close, but not very close together.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:36 pm

Utashi pulled Lukia closer to himself and kept kissing her. After a while, the sun was almost completely set. Utashi knew that he had to go soon.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 am

Lukia kept french kissing Utashi on the lips and she put her arms under his arms.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:03 am

Utashi then looked up and saw the sun was going down. "I'm sorry Lukia, but it's getting late. Don't you think so?" He said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am

"Yes, maybe we can go to each other's house." she said softly back and kissed Utashi on the cheek. "So ... Can I come to yours with you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 am

"It's not much of a house. I just live in an apartment, but sure." Utashi looked to Lukia, then the Northeast. "I live towards there. Let's go." Utashi grabbed her hand and they took off to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:09 am

Lukia stood at the front of Utashi's apartment, waiting for an answer to her question she didn't even ask, "Utashi, will you go out with me ... ?" she asked and slightly blushed and smiled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 am

"Sure." Utashi opened the door to the hotel and they walked up to his apartment door. They walked in and saw his place. It had 1 window, a small kitchen, a bed, a desk, and a filing case. "Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 am

Lukia smiled, "It's not much but it's enough for 2." Lukia said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:24 am

"What do you mean by that?" Utashi asked Lukia.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:26 am

"I mean it's enough space for two people in the same place." Lukia explained and kissed Utashi on the lips before he could reply.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 am

"I guess so." He replied. "After I made enough money, my parents let me move here. They said I was old enough to take care of myself now."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:31 am

"Well, that's good, because my parents died before they could even say that to me. A shinobi came in and snatched them and killed them when I was 8." Lukia said as her ears went down, "It's good to think of them, but I don't think about them much." she said and hugged Utashi, "It's good to have someone to finally take care of." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next