Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto- Clash of the Ninja RPG

This RPG is the most fun and you can play as cannon characters and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 am

Utashi hugged Lukia back. "My parents live in the Sand Village." He said as took out the water he was given. He walked over to the fridge and set it in there. He then walked back to Lukia.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

Lukia smiled, "They must be nice, because my parents lived in the snow village, we were like little huskies." she said and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgclash.rpg-board.net
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:38 am

"They were nice. I liked them a lot. You were like huskies and we were like cactuses." Utashi said and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 am

Lukia felt happy with Utashi and she laughed with him. She looked at him in the eyes and then looked at the floor, "I can't beleive I'm going to say this but ... I'm a jinchuuriki ..." she said and had a tear fall from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:50 am

"You're a Jinchuuriki?" Utashi said in a surprise. "Well, you don't even seem to be one. I would have never guessed. Your too nice, helpful, and...cute to be one." Utashi kind-of blushed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am

Lukia looked back up and swung herself onto Utashi, "My parents died from putting the demon into me, my mother died from me being born and my father tried to get it out, I went out of control and it hurt badly so I accidentaly killed my father, but now ... I can control it." Lukia said and hugged Utashi tighter, "I never want to let go of you... Never." Lukia said.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 am

Utashi hugged back. "I will never leave you. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:05 am

Lukia smiled and shut her eyes and nested her head onto Utashi's shoulder, she held him tightly and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:09 am

"Living alone is, well...lonely. I don't really have that many friends here. All my friends are in the Sand." Utashi held her close. "I know that feeling. My friend died...because of me."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am

"What happened?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:16 am

"Well, it was way back when we were genin. We went on our first A-Rank Mission. We were doing fine until a guy named...I can't remember. Anyways, we ran into this guy, and I mean he was tough. My squad's sensei was injured and same with our medic. My friend was the toughest one around. He learned this jutsu that can kill anyone, but kills the user as well. This ninja was just about to slice my neck. I couldn't defend myself because he scared me too much. Now, the last thing I remember was that there was this glow and, both my friend and this bad ninja were lying on the ground dead." Utashi then began to look concerned. "I can't believe my best friend died because I was too scared to defend myself. But that was changed. Soon, I became the best jounin in the sand. And to think, it was my memory of him that kept me going and reaching this position."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 am

Lukia sighed, "That must have been harsh." she said sofly and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:25 am

"Yes it was, but now, I have some friends and a girlfriend." Utashi then sighed a little and kissed Lukia back.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Lukia smiled and hugged Utashi even more, "Thank you, for everything." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:32 am

"You're welcome. Now, do we want to do to your place now or do you want to explore here...even though there is no place to explore." Utashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 am

"Either one, you should choose, I chose to go to your place." Lukia said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 pm

"Well, we already looked around at my place. So, let's go visit your place." Utashi suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 pm

"Yeah, sure. It's by the Hokage Mountain." Lukia replied and grabbed and held Utashi's hand lightly and took him to her house, she unlocked the door and opened it. "Here it is." Lukia replied as a candle light burned in the heart of the house, "I just leave that on for when I'm gone." she smiled and walked in and grabbed a cup of tea with her telekenesis.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 pm

"Oh...does it represent anything? I mean, a single candle usually represents something." Utashi asked. He then went looking around the house.
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:53 pm

"No, not really, I thought of it as my parents." Lukia said and sat on a couch nearby to the candle. "Make yourself at home, there is a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom with a double bed, and stuff like that. Do you want to stay here for the night?" she asked and coughed but handled it, "Or we could handle somewhere else, I don't really care." Lukia said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm

"It doesn't matter. I guess. I should stay with a friend." Utashi sat on the bed right beside Lukia. "Haven't stayed with a friend for a while. It would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:03 pm

"Neither have I," Lukia said and smiled, "I've lived a lonely life since I was since my parents were dead." Lukia said and hugged Utashi. "I love you. I love you lots." Lukia said with a tear running from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:06 pm

"I love you too Lukia." Utashi hugged her back and kissed her. "It's alright. I'll stay here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Lukia Ukiku
Admin
Lukia Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:19 pm

"Okay, I trust you." Lukia said and smiled and pulled herself under some covers of the bed and she wore white underclothes, she put her head on a pillow beside Utashi.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Lee
Zentouken Leader
Utashi Lee

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Utashi got up and took his weapons, pants, and jounin vest off. he got under the covers with her, only in his boxers and undershirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)   Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ceases to Amaze...(Only Lukia and Utashi)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next